Daniel Farber recently joined Andy Hagans on The Alternative Investment Podcast to discuss HLC Equity’s approach to real estate investing. Check out the podcast below.
Andy Hagans is co-founder and co-CEO at WealthChannel. Get all of the episode details via WealthChannel here.
- Background on HLC Equity, and the firm’s origin as a single family office.
- How the firm’s 70-year history helps them to maintain a patient, long-term investment philosophy.
- Why long-tenured employees can be a unique asset when determining things such as a company’s “core values.”
- Daniel’s thoughts on inflation, interest rates, and where the economy may go from here.
- Why Daniel is bullish on CRE opportunities in the year ahead, and how HLC Equity plans to take advantage of the opportunities that may arise