Podcast | How To Invest And Scale To Create Generational Legacy Wealth With Daniel Farber
On this episode of the Passive Income Attorney podcast, Seth is joined by commercial real estate expert Daniel Farber, as Daniel shares how his family roots started in the legal field and over the years acquired over seven million square feet of commercial real estate. Daniel is the CEO of HLC Equity, a multi-generational real estate investment firm rooted in a family of attorneys that owns and operates real estate in over 25 states throughout the United States. Daniel shares his unique journey to financial freedom and gives you expert insights into his favorite markets and asset classes so you can invest like a pro. Enjoy!
“It’s all about the people you surround yourself with. It’s amazing what we are able to produce. . . and how we are able to move. . . Having great people has been a gamechanger.”
Listen on Spotify below
Check it out via the host here: https://passiveincomeattorney.com/category/podcast/
Apple Podcasts/iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-passive-income-attorney-podcast/id1543049208
Here’s a breakdown of what to expect in this episode:
- Building a multi-generational real estate investment company like HLC Equity.
- How one investment can turn into multigenerational, legacy wealth.
- The importance of contrasting real estate as an investment and as a business.
- Pros and cons of moving from the retail sector to the multifamily sector.
- Daniel takes a deep dive into the outlook of the multifamily market and keeping up with the competition.
- Learn how to look for great markets for long-term investments.
- Learn the risks on the horizon in the real estate industry.
- And so much more!